Forum

Star wars : first assault

Vivez le Live : le jeu en ligne, vos clans, vos matchs, vos jeux Xbox Live Arcade... l'univers branché de la Xbox.

Modérateur: Modérateurs

Star wars : first assault

Messagede shakanico » 12 Mar 2013, 09:54

Today, Kotaku can reveal that Star Wars: First Assault is a downloadable multiplayer shooter that was originally slated for release this spring. The game supports up to 16 players—one eight-person team of rebels and one eight-person team of Stormtroopers—as they face off on Star Wars worlds like Bespin and Tatooine.

And according to one person familiar with the project, First Assault is "step zero" to the heavily-rumored, highly-anticipated Star Wars: Battlefront III. If First Assault sells well—assuming it is released at all—the third Battlefront could be next.

Last September, when executives at LucasFilm—the parent company of LucasArts—found out that Disney had signed an agreement to purchase the company, things got murky. LucasFilm froze all hiring and new game announcements, our source says. They had planned to announce First Assault and launch a closed beta by the end of September—which explains the Xbox listing leak on October 1—and First Assault was supposed to be out this spring.

So since September, employees at LucasArts have been working on the game with no knowledge as to whether or not it will actually come out. According to our source, LucasArts is "bleeding talent" as employees wait to see what executives at Disney and LucasFilm want to do with First Assault and other games the studio is working on.

Source
2017 : Constructor HD, Horizon zero dawn, Gravity rush 2, Halo wars 2, Nioh, Ghost recon Wildlands, Nier : Automata, South park, WipEout Omega collection, RDR2
shakanico
au choix
au choix

Gamertag: I Leguman I
ID PSN: Leguman87
ID Steam: leguman87

Re: [XBLA] Star wars : first assault

Messagede Matfer » 13 Mar 2013, 11:03

Je sens que le jeu va être bien annulé... :?
Matfer
XM | Rédacteur en chef
XM | Rédacteur en chef

Gamertag: Matfer XM

Re: [XBLA] Star wars : first assault

Messagede shakanico » 14 Mar 2013, 08:59

Un trailer a été dévoilé par Kotaku :

http://kotaku.com/5990366/leaked-footag ... ll-of-duty
2017 : Constructor HD, Horizon zero dawn, Gravity rush 2, Halo wars 2, Nioh, Ghost recon Wildlands, Nier : Automata, South park, WipEout Omega collection, RDR2
shakanico
au choix
au choix

Gamertag: I Leguman I
ID PSN: Leguman87
ID Steam: leguman87

Retourner vers Xbox Live, Xbox Live Arcade et clans